I have a lot on my mind today so I'm going to share in a bullet point list. This seems to be the only way I can have a coherent thought these days because I am oh so busy! If you ever get an e-mail from me, you know that this is how I work. :-) Ha!
- Young Crafter's Unite's very first challenge ends soon! The challenge is to color a stamped image. Easy peasy. You may even have something on your desk already that you could quickly post and enter. The deadline is September 15 and the winner gets a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp. Sweet. For complete details, click here!
- Want another fun challenge to enter? You have about a week left to participate in the September Paint the Town Color Challenge at the Market Street Blog. The challenge winner receives some free (and awesome) Market Street Stamps. For complete details, click here!
- Can I tell you that I have new favorite pants to craft in? If this makes me a weirdo, that's totally fine, but I'm telling you, these pants are comfy, cute and apparently inspire me because I have been a crafting fool in these badboys lately. Check them out — Mine are actually rainbow on the waist band. (Note: I do wash them every couple of days...)
|Even globs of Glossy Accents come out of these! Magic!|
- Have you ever made something and then completely forgot about it?! That's what happened with these back to school tags I whipped up a few weeks ago. I had intended to give them to my sisters to put in their kids' lunch boxes, but they got lost in the mess that is my desk and I just found them a few nights ago. Happy surprise! I made them all using tons of Jenni Bowlin inks and the Papertrey Tag-It's 6 set. Those $5 sets are the way to go — tons of versatility and the price is right. I tied each one with coordinating twine and inked the edges with Antique Linen.
- I am thrilled that it is fall. It's my favorite season, and I feel like a little piece of me comes back to life with the cooler temperatures and the crisper air. I plan spending hours at the crafting desk and drinking a lot of these —
|Pumpkin Spice Lattes FTW!|
- Life has been a little rougher than normal for awhile now, but I am making my way through. Here are some Pinterest gems that I need to remember on the hard days —
- I feel like you deserve some sort of reward if you have made it this far! If you check back on Friday, there will be one. I will be having my very first giveaway featuring LOTS of Market Street Stamps and my new favorite ink to use with them. This ink was new to me and now I kind of can't stop using it. It's perfect. Also on deck this week — Show and Tell #2, fun cards and a video post for Market Street.